- Return of Goods: Returned products may be accepted if authorized with a return authorization number only.
- Defective Items: Defective items may only be exchanged for replacement
- Risk of Loss: All items purchased from us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Descriptions: We attempt to be as accurate as possible. We do not warrant ANY product descriptions that we distribute listed on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product specifically offered by DC TRADE TOOLS. is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- 30 Day Return Policy: We will gladly accept any return within 30 days (a restocking fee of 30% for order total or items totaling costs over $250). Provided the item is in new condition (See exceptions below), we will only issue a refund or send a replacement as needed once the item has been received in our warehouse.
- Exceptions to our Return Policy:
- All products must be returned in their original packaging along with all accessories, parts, and instruction manuals that have been shipped in the original order.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable.
- NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Products that are received by our warehouse and do not meet our return policy terms, will not be issued a refund or have a new product shipped out to you. Such a return will not be sent back to you.
Send all returns via GROUND method that can be tracked (UPS ground / FedEx Ground / USPS Priority mail) to:
Return Processing Department:
DC Trade Tools
25 Walpole Park South Unit 10
Walpole, Ma 02081